No. Enc.: 1d2 (1d4)
Movement: 150' (50')
Armor Class: 6
Hit Dice: 5
Attacks: 3 (2 claws, 1 bite)
Damage: 1d4 / 1d4 / 2d6 + special
Hoard Class: None
Oxidonts are stealthy predators with builds and temperaments like Ancient big cats. Their eyes are atrophied to just a series of nerve clusters, and their oversized craniums barely contain their dripping, tusk-like fangs.
An oxidont's saliva rusts metal on contact. Anyone bitten while wearing metal armor finds their protection disintegrate around them, as each bite increases a target's AC by 1 (75% chance) or 2 (25% chance). [Ex: someone in chain mail has an AC 5, but an initial bite shifts it to AC 6 or 7.] The armor is completely destroyed when it reaches AC 9. Furthermore, there is a 35% chance per bite that any carried metal artifacts are also corroded into uselessness.
The deviant Labwraths sometimes use oxidonts as guard animals.
Mutations: Increased Sense (Smell), Toxic Weapon ("Oxidizing Saliva"), Vision Impairment [D]