Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rebranding! All New...And Improved!

I expanded my Post-Apocalyptic Naming Guide, and tried to put it into convenient table form...but creating a table in Blogger is a nigh-impossible nightmare. 

After too many hours and too many web searches, this is the prettiest I could make it.  I apologize in advance for its clunkiness, and the inability to print it.  I guess I can email the original table, if anyone wants it.

I also posted a link (under Radioactive Resources) off to the side, so y'all can find it later.

—

You know the drill.  Roll 'em, or mix and match to your heart's content.  (Some sound more gender-specific than others, but I didn't want to limit them like that.)  Be sure to scroll up and down on the chart itself, as the numbers go 1-20.

And I gotta say that Bic Marlboro—Raygun For Hire gives me the giggles.


4 comments:

  1. "Fanta Goodyear, famed chanteuse of the Desolation Cafe."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fan of Brawndo Canon myself. Name could work as modern gumshoe as well. I can almost see a TV spot as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jolt Nyquil - Super Fast mutant, with a touch of Narcolepsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the spirit, gentlemen!

    (And I my Mutant Future game was completely lacking in chanteuses...consider both her and the cafe yoinked. Thank you, Mr. Trey.)

    ReplyDelete