Sunday, August 21, 2011

Maxin' and Retractin'

Correction #1.

In my previous GenCon posts, there were several instances of me misspelling The Magnanimous Tim Snider's name as "Snyder".  Sure, I got it right about half the time, but...sheesh.  My apologies, Mr. S.


Correction #2.

Also in the last of said posts, I mentioned three new books from BlackWyrm Publishing...however, I was wayyyy off as to their true number of hot-off-the-press titles.  Editor Dave Mattingly was kind enough to correct me, as he wrote:

Three? Au contraire, mon frer. We released six new books. The three you did not mention are:

) Terracide, by Haymaker author Grady Elliott ("Space Opera Noir")




) The Widening Gyre, by Hero forumer Bill "teh bunneh" Keyes ("Steampunk Versus Martians")



) Lux Aeternum, by BlackWyrm cofounder Ryan Wolfe ("Musketeers and Cyborgs...In Space")



My sincerest apologies, Mr. M.  Now go give him money, people!

1 comment:

  1. Half my mail is addressed to "Tom Snyder." To the best of my knowledge, I am not a 70's late-night talk show host parodied by Dan Ackroyd on classic SNL.

    No worries.

    ReplyDelete